Saturday, July 20, 2013

Blue Messenger Bag Styles in 2013

My preference for the messenger bag was established a year ago as I tried to manage many bags at a college orientation for my daughter. Believe me, the backpack was a serious problem, constantly slipping as I walked. Whether you are looking for a good bag for personal use or for a daughter, granddaughter, niece or friend, think about sparing that person's shoulders by providing a crossbody school tote! Really, I would have loved this design when I was in public school. As you search, keep in mind that messenger bag design is more compatible with book organization and paper and notebook management. It's shaped much like a file, and books can fit more like they would in a file. There's room in many designs to separate folders and papers from the books. Contrast that with the stuff and shove mentality that goes with a backpack. Kids shove all kinds of things in with their books, and there's never an end to crumbled papers and broken pencils. Keep this in sight as you look for the right bookbag for a girl. Check out the options shown below. You'll find many more options as you explore, many in fun motifs or simple shades of blue for enhancing your student's book carrying needs.