Thursday, July 26, 2012

Skechers Messenger Bags: Zebra Messenger Tote

Zebra Messenger Bags for Girls
This Skechers school bag is fun, colorful, trendy,
and it saves the back if your daughter has
lots of books and materials to tote.


If your tween or teen loves zebra school bags, then don't miss this colorful variation of zebra stripes and colorful hearts from the folks that make Skechers.  Messenger bags for girls provide an excellent alternative to the back killing style of the backpack.  Crossbody carrying allows for less need to adjust and provides for better distribution of weight.  I just assessed this on my own, as I battled my backpack during a university visit.  My crossbody bag never caused a single problem, but the backpack was like a ton of bricks.  Think about how much better your daughter's back will feel with this cute zebra messenger bag providing relief from burdensome books!